The skin is nourished, moisturised and visibly softer.
The epidermis recovers its suppleness and elasticity.
• Shea Butter: Nourishes, softens and soothes skin.
• Pro-ceramides: Nourish skin with lipids and essential fatty acids (omega-3 and 6). Stimulate the synthesis of the major lipid components in the skin (ceramides, cholesterol) allowing it to restructure its own cutaneous barrier function.
• Sweet Almond Oil: Nourishes skin with essential fatty acids (omega-3 and 9).
• Liposkin: Contributes to nourish the skin and helps rebuild the skin’s hydrolipidic film to limit transpidermal water evaporation.
• Phospholipids: Form a film over the skin’s surface and mix the intercellular cement to reinforce cell cohesion and limit water evaporation.
Apply to the entire body daily, paying particular attention to dry areas.
Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter. Se connecter